Membership of the Banff Springs Golf Club is open to all residents of the Bow Valley. This includes residents of Banff, Lake Louise, Canmore, Exshaw, Deadmans Flats, and Lac des Arcs.
Banff Springs Golf Club Membership Benefits
Banff Springs Golf Club membership includes:
- unlimited play on the Tunnel and Stanley Thompson golf courses
- access to all practice facilities, including the driving range
- weekly tee times blocked for Ladies and Men’s nights
- tournaments and prizing throughout the season
- end of year banquet, with trophies and prizes
- 20% discount in the pro shop, snack bar, and cart services
- 20% discount in all Fairmont Banff Springs Restaurants
- discounted guest rates
- Golf Canada Gold membership
2021 GREEN FEE MEMBERSHIP PRICING
ADULT MEMBERS $2,500 + GST = $2,625.00
INTERMEDIATE MEMBERS $1,250 + GST = $1,312.50
TUNNEL PLUS ADULT $1,559 + GST = $1,636.95
JUNIOR MEMBERS – STANLEY $595 + GST = $624.75
JUNIOR MEMBERS – TUNNEL $239 + GST = $250.95
15 ROUND PASS – STANLEY $1,200 + GST = $1260.00
15 ROUND PASS – STANLEY WITH CART $1,500 + GST = $1575.00
MANDATORY CLUB FEES 2021
CLUB FEES 2021: $165.00 (INCL. GST)
ADULT BREAKDOWN: $165.00 INCLUDES BANQUET FEES, PRIZING, ADMINISTRATION AND GOLF CANADA MEMBERSHIP
JUNIOR BREAKDOWN: $165.00 INCLUDES BANQUET FEES, JUNIOR INSTRUCTION, PRIZING AND GOLF CANADA MEMBERSHIP ($1.00 from this fee is for membership in the Banff Springs Golf Club)
Golf Cart Pass $379 + GST = $397.95 **PLEASE READ BELOW CART POLICY FOR THE 2021 SEASON AND ACKNOWLEDGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM**
Adult Club Storage $165 + GST = $173.25 (Limited Availability – first come first serve)
Junior Club Storage $82.50 + GST = $86.63 (Limited Availability – first come first serve)
Pull Cart Storage $82.50 + GST = $86.63 (Limited Availability – first come first serve)
Rental Club Pass $315.00 + GST = $330.75
INDIVIDUAL GOLF CART USE:
$30.00 + TAX PER 18-HOLES (COST INCLUDES YOUR SEAT IN THE CART ONLY)
$15.00 + TAX PER 9-HOLES (COST INCLUDES YOUR SEAT IN THE CART ONLY)
We will start lessons on May 23rd to August 29th. That is 15 weeks total which is 10 lessons and 5 tournaments. We will run 5 sessions on Sundays: 12:30pm, 1:45pm, 3:00pm, 4:15pm and 5:30pm. Sessions will have no more than 10 juniors and all run for 1 hour.
You will sign up for 1 session and that is your session for the year. If a session only has a few juniors we will move them into another session.
2021 CART POLICY
- A cart pass-holder is entitled to use one seat in the golf cart.
- At each green a post and painted area on the cart path indicate the optimal spot for leaving your cart before proceeding to the green. Please follow these directions to assist with speed of play.
- Before leaving the deck with a cart, you must inspect the cart and point out to a Banff Springs staff member any damages on the cart.
- Days when carts are permitted on the fairways, you must leave the fairway at / or before the cart signs leading up to the green, beyond these signs the cart must remain on the cart path. In the absence of cart signs on certain holes you must leave the fairway 30 yards before the green and return to the cart path
- Carts are not permitted in the fescue (long rough) on the mounds, Tee boxes and on or around the greens
- Carts must remain on cart paths on all par 3’s unless otherwise indicated on course.
- Carts must not be driven in a negligent or reckless manner.
- On high volume days there may be times when we run out of golf carts. It is understood that on these days cart pass holders may not be able to gain access to a power cart for part or all of their round.
- You can only have 1 additional passenger with you in the cart. That person must be entitled to ride in the cart through possession of a cart pass or purchase of a daily fee usage.
- Having another golfers bag on the golf cart constitutes an additional passenger in the cart and that person must be entitled to ride in the cart as noted previously
- As the driver you are responsible for the cart. Any damage to the cart will be billed to you and your cart pass suspended until payment is received.
- You will be responsible for any damages caused to any private vehicles in the parking lot and on any of the roads.
- Alcohol purchased off Banff Springs Golf Course property cannot be placed in the cart or consumed on the Banff Springs property. Any incident may result in suspension or removal of privileges.
- At the end of your round carts may be taken to your vehicle to unload equipment and clothing then be taken to the Cart Return station located in the lower parking lot. There, all carts are inspected for damage. Extra care should be taken when driving in the parking lot.
- The use of a cart is at your own risk, the Fairmont Banff Springs is not responsible for any personal injury that may occur to, driver, passenger or 3rd party.
- It is your duty to collect all personal items out of the cart at the end of the round; The Fairmont Banff Springs is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- *2021 COVID-19 Regulations: As we approach the beginning of the season we will keep everyone informed of any changes that could potentially affect our cart policy. We will be abiding by all AHS protocols to ensure safety of all of our members, guests and staff.
Failure to comply with any of the above regulations will result in a disciplinary review and appropriate penalty that may include loss of your pass.
Membership invoices must be paid in full by April 1st of each year. Any arrears in payment will result in the immediate suspension of privileges until settled. Refunds (green fees only) during the season that are approved by Fairmont are subject to proration and must be applied for prior to July 1st each season.
Banff Springs Golf Club Membership Forms
Please submit application to:
Banff Springs Golf Club
PO Box 1601
Banff, AB T1L 1B5
For membership information, email Secretary-Treasurer Lawrence Davidson.